Rape Crisis says it’s leading to an increase in suicides and victims giving up on seeking justice.
- What is Rumble, the video-sharing platform ‘immune to cancel culture’?
- Rumble defends allowing Russell Brand to continue to make money on video platform after YouTube ad ban
- Russell Brand: Rumble rejects MP’s ‘disturbing’ letter over income
- MPs ask if Elon Musk ‘personally intervened’ on Russell Brand’s status on X
- Government borrowing rose to £11.6bn in August
- Rishi Sunak says we’ll hit net zero despite his massive U-turn
- Daniel Khalife denies Wandsworth prison escape
- UK interest rate decision set to be close call after inflation fall
Sunday Mirror - Shirley: I may never go back to Strictly
Summary of the front page
The Sunday Mirror leads on an exclusive with Strictly Come Dancing judge Shirley Ballas, who says she may never go back to the programme after trolls “made her life hell”. The paper reports that she has not yet signed on for the next series, after internet trolls left her “crying and emotional”.
It also leads on Harry Potter actor Daniel Radcliffe expecting his first child with girlfriend Erin Darke.
Today's top stories
Almost 12,000 employers and employees were asked about their views on a four-day working week.
A report was ordered after a black schoolgirl was strip-searched by police while on her period at school.
‘I’m really desperate to be honest.’
‘I rang 101 and was like, “Hi, really awkward, I think my son’s found a grenade.”‘
Quite literally music to our ears.