Kate Middleton speaks out for the first time since her surgery and shares sweet Mother’s Day message Kate Middleton has shared a message with the…
Prince William has pulled out of attending a memorial service for his late godfather due to an undisclosed personal matter.
His sudden death on Sunday evening at the age of 45 plunged the Royal Family into a state of shock.
He had been trying to overturn a ruling which saw his security downgraded after he stopped being a working royal.
The heir, 41, visited British Red Cross headquarters in Central London to speak with those providing humanitarian aid, and people who have been on the ground helping those in need in Gaza.
Most of Wednesday’s front pages feature a prominent image of the King and Camilla, marking the first public appearance since Charles’ cancer diagnosis was announced.
Tuesday’s front pages are dominated by news of the King’s cancer diagnosis.
King Charles has returned home after starting outpatient cancer treatment.
The Duchess of Edinburgh attended a royal visit on Wednesday, one which imitated a visit once carried out by Meghan Markle.
EXCLUSIVE: A royal expert pinpointed the message Prince Harry and Meghan Markle wanted to communicate with their latest appearance in Jamaica.
A project close to Prince William’s heart is in its final stages and set to materialise soon.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended the premiere of “Bob Marley: One Love” in Jamaica, paying tribute to the legendary figure in Jamaican music.
The Prince and Princess of Wales can be seen laughing together during a resurfaced clip from a royal visit in 2021
Charles went above and beyond talking about his prostate surgery in advance, reinforcing the importance of regular doctor visits. This is definitely not the norm, says royal expert Angela Levin.
The Duchess of York has been diagnosed with malignant melanoma after having a cancerous mole removed during breast cancer treatment.
The Duke of Sussex has received an urgent warning about appearing with Prince Mario-Max Schaumburg-Lippe in public.
The king will go under the knife in the coming days.
King Charles and the Princess of Wales have both been suffering from medical issues this week
Prince Harry and Prince Andrew haven’t been working members of the Royal Family for several years.
The Princess of Wales has been hospitalized after undergoing planned abdominal surgery and will remain at a private hospital for up to two weeks, Kensington Palace said Wednesday. The former Kate Middleton is expected to return to public duties after Easter, the palace said. The 42-year-old future queen was admitted to The London Clinic on Tuesday.
EXCLUSIVE: As the King will go for the treatment of Prostate cancer, an expert has shut down the misconceptions about the disease.
The King and Queen are understood to be staying at Birkhall with the monarch being in ‘good spirits’ ahead of his prostate procedure next week, sources have claimed.
Princess of Wales admitted to hospital for abdominal surgery The Princess of Wales is in hospital after undergoing successful abdominal surgery, Kensington Palace has announced.…
Princess Kate once revealed her youngest son, Prince Louis has a new favourite hobby which he shares with her and his grandfather, King Charles.
Pippa Middleton and Princess Diana’s niece made stylish statements at royal weddings.
Copyright WTX News 2024
Login below or Register Now.
Already registered? Login.