- Abusers are Misusing Doorbell Cameras and Smart Sunglasses as Weapons | News UK
- International Rescue Committee launches emergency response to Ebola outbreak in Central Africa
- EU improves preparedness for quarantine measures six years on.
- Maldives government recovers bodies of five Italian divers after tragedy
- Spain’s conservatives solidify power after key regional votes in 2023
- Factory worker defeats robot in package-sorting challenge at Figure AI
- EU aims to protect industry as Chinese imports surge and tariffs loom
- Justice Department establishes $1.7 billion fund to end Trump IRS lawsuit
Author: News Desk
Derek Armstrong’s three sons all died before their first birthday.
He has more injury concerns to deal with.
Meghan Markle has revealed her son Prince Archie’s new hobby, but apparently he made a specific request that has left royal fans baffled.
USWNT’s Emily Fox in ‘advanced talks’ to join Arsenal from NWSL side North Carolina Courage in January transfer window Tim Stillman reports that Arsenal are closing in signing Fox in the January transfer window. The full-back can play on both the right and left and has been a restricted free agent since the end of the campaign. ‘Reinforcements on the way’ Arsenal are likely to make more than one signing in January, with boss Jonas Eidevall promising that reinforcements are on the way. The club have also been linked with a swoop for Manchester United and England goalkeeper Mary Earps.…
Before welcoming the stripper, she visited her local church and enjoyed a party with a large birthday cake.
The Man City player was in Saudi Arabi when the break-in happened, local media said (Picture: PA)
The 70-acre mansion of Kevin De Bruyne, a Belgium Manchester City star, was been reportedly ransacked by burglars on Saturday.
De Bruyne, 32, his wife Michele Lacroix and their three children were not at the property in Bolderberg during the break-in.
Police believe the burglary took place between 4pm and 9pm and saw them use a stepladder to get inside.
Lacroix walked in to discover the mansion had been trashed, the Dutch newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws (HLN) reported.
Various items were swiped from the secluded luxury estate, the paper said citing the public prosecution office, but what was taken remains unclear.
Forensic experts are combing the scene as police hope to chat with neighbours and look over CCTV.
‘The investigation into what exactly happened is still ongoing,’ the prosecutor’s office said, adding: ‘It is therefore not yet clear who the perpetrators are.’
De Bruyne is currently in Saudi Arabia for the Club World Cup, playing as a midfielder for the Premier League club Man City.
But he had to sit out for his team’s match on Saturday due to a hamstring injury, watching on from the stands at the Etihad Stadium.
City is set to play Japan’s Urawa Reds in the semi-final tomorrow – it remains unclear whether De Bruyne will be on the pitch with them.
He said over the weekend: ‘It’s going really well. I had surgery – it was a big injury. But we’re getting closer – closer to the new year.’
De Bruyne and Lacroix, an internet personality, bought the mansion in 2015.
Taking four years to build, the home has a pool, hot tub and basketball court.
HLN said the family uses the villa more as a holiday home as they instead spend most of their time at their other mansion in Wilmslow, a village about 10 miles from Manchester.
Made of white stone, the massive property sits on Zandstraat, a street which runs into the De Wijers nature reserve about 3.5 miles east of Lummen.
This is a developing news story, more to follow soon… Check back shortly for further updates.
Got a story? Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at [email protected]. Or you can submit your videos and pictures here.
For more stories like this, check our news page.
Follow Metro.co.uk on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news updates. You can now also get Metro.co.uk articles sent straight to your device. Sign up for our daily push alerts here.
‘They may have alienated their core audience.’
Xavi was furious with his Barca players.
Delegates from Russia’s ruling party unanimously backed President Vladimir Putin ’s bid for re-election at a party conference in Moscow on Sunday, state agencies reported, just a day after the Kremlin leader’s supporters formally nominated him to run in the 2024 presidential election as an independent. Meanwhile Putin warned of “problems” with neighbouring Finland after it joined NATO earlier this year, saying Moscow will create a new military district in north-west Russia in response, in an interview published Sunday.
Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

