- PSG relocates opening league match to Rennes due to pitch damage from heatwave
- Studies indicate public transit could enhance health and community well-being
- Pentagon officials discuss firing longstanding publisher of Stars and Stripes
- EU countries plan measures to manage illegal migration: how outlets frame it
- Asylum seekers receive guidance on sex and consent in the UK
- French civil servant accused of drugging nearly 250 women during interviews
- Prince Harry and Meghan to return to the UK for extended stay this autumn
- Trump nominates Heidi Overton to lead US Food and Drug Administration
Author: News Desk
Everything the Kardashians have said about Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs over the years Following Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ arrest in New York last month, his famous friends have found themselves under the microscope, with many online dissecting their previous interactions. The 54-year-old was taken into custody in September on charges of sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution, and is currently behind bars at a facility in Brooklyn after he was denied bail twice. Yesterday, Texas-based lawyer Tony Buzbee filed six lawsuits featuring four male accusers, including one who alleged that he was just 16 years old when he was…
Glamorous blonde actress unrecognisable after transformation for boxing biopic Prepare to see one ultra-glamorous blonde bombshell like you’ve never seen her before. While on set for a new biopic, a 27-year-old American star was utterly unrecognisable, having physically transformed to play trailblazing boxer Christy Martin. Photos alone certainly won’t give it away, so we’ll put you out of your misery by revealing the identity of the gorgeous actress. It is… Sydney Sweeney! Yep, the Euphoria alum who frequently dazzles photographers in flowing gowns on red carpets and shares smouldering bikini snaps from vacation with her 22.4million Instagram followers. Photos of…
Games Inbox: Has EA Sports FC been a failure? No competitionFor myself, I have been very disappointed by EA Sports FC. We’re only two games into the ‘new’ franchise and it already feels like a lazy crash grab. I don’t feel the first one made any special effort, that wouldn’t have been in FIFA 24, and this year’s is right back to feeling like a DLC upgrade. I really wish eFootball or some other rival could give EA some real competition, because at the moment they have absolutely no reason to do better, since people will line up to…
Ozzy Osbourne’s former guitarist shot multiple times while on dog walk Jake E Lee has been shot multiple times while walking his dog in Las Vegas. The 67-year-old – who is best known for his time as lead guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne in the 1980s – was out in Las Vegas on Thursday when he was subject to a ‘random attack’. Lee, who helped write 1983 album Bark At The Moon, is ‘doing well’ in intensive care and ‘expected to fully recover’. In a statement to TMZ, Ozzy sent his best wishes to Lee, as he said: ‘It’s been 37 years…
Oasis’ support acts for their UK and Ireland shows in 2025 will be former The Verve frontman and solo artist Richard Ashcroft and indie rock band Cast, it has been reported. There’s been a whole load of chatter about which indie legends will get the call up for Oasis’ much-anticipated reunion tour after their 15-year absence, and now reports suggest these lucky rockers have been booked. Cast and Richard are said to be booked for ‘all’ Oasis’ UK and Ireland dates next year, leaving the rumour of Blossoms dead in the water. Richard is a longtime friend of both Liam and Noel, and Oasis supported…
Arsenal’s teenage goalkeeper Porter was handed a shock start in their EFL Cup tie against Bolton with number one choice David Raya out with a thigh injury, and summer signing Neto cup-tied having already played in the competition for parent club Bournemouth. Porter is highly rated by Arsenal and signed a scholarship with them in the summer, with Gunners boss Mikel Arteta saying the 16-year-old frequently trains with the first team. The England Under-17s player was part of the squad that travelled to Manchester City on Sunday, and featured on the bench for Arsenal’s draw at Atalanta. Porter has made…
Rise in rough sleeper deaths in UK prompts call for shelter funds Campaign group warns of ‘emergency on our streets’ after estimated 155 people died while rough sleeping last year. Andrew Reece was 37 and sleeping rough in Stoke-on-Trent when on 10 May 2023 he took his own life in an abandoned and roofless children’s home. Reece, known locally as Pud, was one of an estimated 155 people who died in the UK last year while rough sleeping, an annual increase of 42%, according to a count by the Museum of Homelessness project. In the UK and Ireland, Samaritans can…
Brand new London Underground trains vandalised before making it to the tracks | UK News Londoners have been left outraged after a brand-new Underground train was vandalised with mindless graffiti, months before it is even due to enter service. A snap of the train was shared online on Monday, showing it sporting three spray-painted tags. The carriage was reportedly targeted while being transported to a depot for testing, with the new trains planned to start running on the Piccadilly Line from 2025. The train can be seen on rails inside an industrial depot. It still resembles existing Underground trains but…
Water industry ownership should be decided by citizens’ assembly, new bill says Labour MP Clive Lewis to argue for nationalisation and public involvement in management of water companies. The future ownership of the water industry should be decided by a citizens’ assembly to remove decision-making from boardrooms and impose democracy on the sector, a private member’s bill is to argue. Labour MP Clive Lewis, who in the past has called for water to be put back into public ownership, will introduce his bill on the future of water ownership and management later today. Continue reading… https://www.theguardian.com/business/2024/oct/16/water-industry-public-ownership-citizens-assembly-labour-bill
King Charles faces unusual ‘snub’ as Zara Tindall’s husband lays bare life in royal family King Charles and Queen Camilla are facing an embarrassing snub by leading Australian politicians ahead of their tour of the country. As the couple prepares to kick off their nine-day visit Down Under on Friday, every single state premier has turned down invitations to attend their royal reception in Canberra on October 21, reports suggest. The King is set to deliver a speech at the event to recognise Australians for their achievements in the arts, culture, sports and health. Victoria’s Premier Jacinta Allan is the…
Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

