- Man shot by police after car allegedly driven at officers during pursuit
- At least 90 confirmed dead after gas explosion at Chinese coal mine
- Belgium allows terrorist cell member Mohamed Bakkali temporary prison leaves
- EU must reform, consolidate, use joint debt to cope with spending needs, IMF says
- Russia Plans New Military Doctrine Amidst Ongoing Tensions with NATO
- Trump administration requires most green card applicants to leave the US first
- All London Tube and Overground lines closed during May bank holiday weekend
- Fire destroys makeshift Ebola hospital in Congo after family dispute
Author: News Desk
Man Utd ask Sir Alex Ferguson to not enter players’ dressing room | Football Manchester United’s football board, which includes Sir Alex Ferguson, have been asked to refrain from entering the players’ dressing room, according to reports. On Tuesday, it emerged that United have terminated Ferguson’s £2.6 million-a-year ambassadorial role as part of their cost-cutting measures. Source link
Rio Ferdinand hits back at Thomas Tuchel complaints and calls to appoint English manager | Football Rio Ferdinand has hit back at criticism over the decision to appoint Thomas Tuchel as England manager and predicts the German will win a trophy with the Three Lions. The Football Association has now reached an agreement for Tuchel to become Gareth Southgate’s permanent successor, with the 51-year-old signing an 18-month deal worth around £5 million a year. The FA, who had also held informal talks with Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola, has come under fire from some supporters for overlooking English candidates such…
Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs returns to Instagram with new post from behind bars Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs returned to Instagram to wish his daughter a happy birthday, despite currently being in prison. The disgraced rapper was taken into custody last month on charges of sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution – he has denied all allegations against him. The 54-year-old was remanded to Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center and has been denied bail, after facing multiple allegations of sexual assault and rape. A further six lawsuits dropped this week, with Texas-based lawyer Tony Buzbee claiming that he is representing around 120 alleged…
Strictly star JB Gill’s wife thought he and Amy Dowden ‘kissed’ during sensual routine Strictly Come Dancing star JB Gill and his pro partner Amy Dowden really put their all into the rumba last weekend, with chemistry so convincing his own wife thought there was some lip-locking. The JLS popstar, 37, is a firm favourite among both Strictly viewers and judges, having topped the leaderboard in week 1 and remained consistent for the past three weeks. On Saturday night, he and Amy, 34, danced a sensual rumba to You Might Need Somebody by Kara Marni, which scored a respectable 30…
‘I knew nothing about shocking IVF backlash – but Netflix’s new drama is crucial’ The Netflix drama Joy – based on the hard-fought true story behind the conception of IVF – hits all the right notes in this little-known retelling of revolutionary science. It’s no easy task to dramatise the decade-long scientific, and social, struggle to bring in-vitro fertilization (IVF) into existence but director Ben Taylor and his powerhouse trio, James Norton, Bill Nighy and Thomasin McKenzie, give it their best shot. In the movie, our protagonists play the complex humans hidden within our three ‘test-tube baby’ trailblazers – young…
Everything the Kardashians have said about Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs over the years Following Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs’ arrest in New York last month, his famous friends have found themselves under the microscope, with many online dissecting their previous interactions. The 54-year-old was taken into custody in September on charges of sex trafficking, racketeering and transportation to engage in prostitution, and is currently behind bars at a facility in Brooklyn after he was denied bail twice. Yesterday, Texas-based lawyer Tony Buzbee filed six lawsuits featuring four male accusers, including one who alleged that he was just 16 years old when he was…
Glamorous blonde actress unrecognisable after transformation for boxing biopic Prepare to see one ultra-glamorous blonde bombshell like you’ve never seen her before. While on set for a new biopic, a 27-year-old American star was utterly unrecognisable, having physically transformed to play trailblazing boxer Christy Martin. Photos alone certainly won’t give it away, so we’ll put you out of your misery by revealing the identity of the gorgeous actress. It is… Sydney Sweeney! Yep, the Euphoria alum who frequently dazzles photographers in flowing gowns on red carpets and shares smouldering bikini snaps from vacation with her 22.4million Instagram followers. Photos of…
Games Inbox: Has EA Sports FC been a failure? No competitionFor myself, I have been very disappointed by EA Sports FC. We’re only two games into the ‘new’ franchise and it already feels like a lazy crash grab. I don’t feel the first one made any special effort, that wouldn’t have been in FIFA 24, and this year’s is right back to feeling like a DLC upgrade. I really wish eFootball or some other rival could give EA some real competition, because at the moment they have absolutely no reason to do better, since people will line up to…
Ozzy Osbourne’s former guitarist shot multiple times while on dog walk Jake E Lee has been shot multiple times while walking his dog in Las Vegas. The 67-year-old – who is best known for his time as lead guitarist for Ozzy Osbourne in the 1980s – was out in Las Vegas on Thursday when he was subject to a ‘random attack’. Lee, who helped write 1983 album Bark At The Moon, is ‘doing well’ in intensive care and ‘expected to fully recover’. In a statement to TMZ, Ozzy sent his best wishes to Lee, as he said: ‘It’s been 37 years…
Oasis’ support acts for their UK and Ireland shows in 2025 will be former The Verve frontman and solo artist Richard Ashcroft and indie rock band Cast, it has been reported. There’s been a whole load of chatter about which indie legends will get the call up for Oasis’ much-anticipated reunion tour after their 15-year absence, and now reports suggest these lucky rockers have been booked. Cast and Richard are said to be booked for ‘all’ Oasis’ UK and Ireland dates next year, leaving the rumour of Blossoms dead in the water. Richard is a longtime friend of both Liam and Noel, and Oasis supported…
Subscribe to Updates
Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

