Close Menu
WTX NewsWTX News
    What's Hot

    Man drives into pedestrians in Modena, injuring eight, four critically

    May 18, 2026

    Modena driver confirmed not suspected of terrorism, says Italy’s minister

    May 17, 2026

    Drone strike targets UAE’s Barakah nuclear power plant, causing fire

    May 17, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Latest News
    • Man drives into pedestrians in Modena, injuring eight, four critically
    • Modena driver confirmed not suspected of terrorism, says Italy’s minister
    • Drone strike targets UAE’s Barakah nuclear power plant, causing fire
    • Modi strengthens EU-India ties during Sweden business round table meeting
    • Woman detained for carrying a ‘genuine sword’ at Unite the Kingdom protest | News UK
    • Qantas Airways flight diverted to Tahiti after passenger bites crew member
    • Wes Streeting calls Brexit a ‘catastrophic mistake’ in leadership bid
    • Trump scores major Republican primary victory as Cassidy ousted in Louisiana
    • Memberships
    • Sign Up
    WTX NewsWTX News
    • Live News
      • US News
      • EU News
      • UK News
      • Politics News
      • Business News
      • Tech News
      • COVID – 19
    • World News
      • Middle East News
      • Europe
        • Italian News
        • Spanish News
      • African News
      • South America
      • North America
      • Asia
    • News Briefing
      • UK News Briefing
      • World News Briefing
      • Live Business News
    • Sports
      • Football News
      • Tennis
      • Woman’s Football
    • My World
      • Climate Change
      • In Review
      • Expose
    • Entertainment
      • Insta Talk
      • Royal Family
      • Gaming News
      • Tv Shows
      • Streaming
    • Lifestyle
      • Fitness
      • Fashion
      • Cooking Recipes
      • Luxury
    • Travel
      • Culture
      • Holidays
    WTX NewsWTX News
    Latest News - Politics

    Israel launches military operation in West Bank city – Ceasefire meant nothing

    0
    By News Desk on January 21, 2025 Politics, World News
    Israel launches military operation in West Bank city – Ceasefire meant nothing
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    The Israeli military said on Tuesday that security forces had begun a counterterrorism operation (unverified claims) in the city of Jenin in the occupied West Bank, just days after a ceasefire went into effect in the other Palestinian territory of Gaza. Demonstrating that the ceasefire meant nothing in pursuit of there genocide in Gaza and the West Bank.

    The Palestinian Health Ministry said at least two Palestinians were killed and others wounded in an Israeli strike on a built-up refugee camp near the city.

    An Israeli airstrike in the refugee camp last week killed three innocent people. Palestinians are being prevented from sharing videos and posts from the West Bank, with a media blackout in place, News agencies are not able to verify any of the reports that the IDF are making.

    WTX sources in Palestine are reporting midnight raids and attacks by dogs on children in the West Bank and Gaza as Israel continues it’s invasion of Palestinians homes.

    Escalating violence

    The Gaza war has brought with it an increase in violence in the West Bank. The Health Ministry says more than 800 people have been killed in Israeli operations in the West Bank since October 7, 2023, when militant group Hamas carried out the attacks in southern Israel that triggered the Gaza conflict.

    Israel says it is trying to eradicate militancy in the territory. However, these statements contradict UN and aid agency reports which say they are kidnapping teens with social media accounts to prevent any further reporting on the genocide.

    However, there has also been growing violence between Israeli settlers and Palestinian residents of the West Bank.

    Late on Monday, groups of Israeli settlers (escorted by the Israeli military) attacked Palestinians, smashing cars and burning property, just as freshly inaugurated US President Donald Trump announced he was lifting sanctions on violent settlers that had been imposed by his predecessor, Joe Biden.

    The attacks came near the village of al-Funduq, in an area where three Israelis were killed in a shooting earlier this month. 

    Trump announces he doesn’t expect the ceasefire to stand, knowing how the Israeli military operate with impunity in the middle east. Mariam Barghouti shared her disappointed and dejection at the false hope provide by the Trump administration.

     

    View this post on Instagram

    A post shared by Mariam Barghouti مريم البرغوثي (@mariambarghouti)

    News Just in

    Man drives into pedestrians in Modena, injuring eight, four critically

    Latest News Editor

    A man in Modena, Italy, injured eight pedestrians, four critically, by driving onto the pavement. Salim El Koudri, 31, known for mental disorders, attacked further

    Read More »

    Modena driver confirmed not suspected of terrorism, says Italy’s minister

    Iris East

    Italy’s Interior Minister Matteo Piantedosi confirmed that the 31-year-old man who drove into a crowd in Modena on Saturday is not suspected of terrorism but

    Read More »

    featured Genocide in Gaza Jenin camp Middle East featured Palestine and Israel Trending West Bank
    Previous ArticleTaliban release 2 Americans in Biden presidency’s last hours
    Next Article Donald Trump shakes up German politics

    Keep Reading

    Man drives into pedestrians in Modena, injuring eight, four critically

    Drone strike targets UAE’s Barakah nuclear power plant, causing fire

    Qantas Airways flight diverted to Tahiti after passenger bites crew member

    WHO declares Ebola outbreak in Congo and Uganda a public health emergency

    Drones strike UN humanitarian convoy in Kherson, Ukraine, amid ongoing conflict

    Thailand reports eight dead as bus explodes after collision with freight train

    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    From our sponsors
    Editors Picks

    Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

    January 11, 2021

    EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

    January 11, 2021

    World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

    January 11, 2021

    Melbourne: All Refugees Held in Hotel Detention to be Released

    January 11, 2021
    Latest Posts

    Man drives into pedestrians in Modena, injuring eight, four critically

    May 18, 2026

    Drone strike targets UAE’s Barakah nuclear power plant, causing fire

    May 17, 2026

    Qantas Airways flight diverted to Tahiti after passenger bites crew member

    May 17, 2026

    Subscribe to News

    Get the latest news from WTX News Summarised in your inbox; News for busy people.

    My World News

    Advertisement
    Advertisement
    WTX News - Latest Global news and analysis and Breaking news with Exclusive News Briefings
    Facebook X (Twitter) TikTok Instagram

    News

    • World News
    • UK News
    • US News
    • EU News
    • Business
    • Opinions
    • News Briefing
    • Live News

    Company

    • About WTX News
    • Register
    • Advertising
    • Work with us
    • Contact
    • Community
    • GDPR Policy
    • Privacy

    Services

    • Fitness for free
    • Insta Talk
    • How to guides
    • Climate Change
    • In Review
    • Expose
    • NEWS SUMMARY
    • Money Saving Expert

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    © 2026 WTX News.
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.