Close Menu
WTX NewsWTX News
    What's Hot

    Maldives government recovers bodies of five Italian divers after tragedy

    May 19, 2026

    Spain’s conservatives solidify power after key regional votes in 2023

    May 18, 2026

    Factory worker defeats robot in package-sorting challenge at Figure AI

    May 18, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Latest News
    • Maldives government recovers bodies of five Italian divers after tragedy
    • Spain’s conservatives solidify power after key regional votes in 2023
    • Factory worker defeats robot in package-sorting challenge at Figure AI
    • EU aims to protect industry as Chinese imports surge and tariffs loom
    • Justice Department establishes $1.7 billion fund to end Trump IRS lawsuit
    • Hantavirus-Hit Cruise Ship MV Hondius Docks in Rotterdam for Quarantine
    • Two Teens ‘Sexually Assaulted on Great Yarmouth Beach’, Manhunt Underway
    • US intensifies blockade on Cuba amid accusations of drone threats
    • Memberships
    • Sign Up
    WTX NewsWTX News
    • Live News
      • US News
      • EU News
      • UK News
      • Politics News
      • Business News
      • Tech News
      • COVID – 19
    • World News
      • Middle East News
      • Europe
        • Italian News
        • Spanish News
      • African News
      • South America
      • North America
      • Asia
    • News Briefing
      • UK News Briefing
      • World News Briefing
      • Live Business News
    • Sports
      • Football News
      • Tennis
      • Woman’s Football
    • My World
      • Climate Change
      • In Review
      • Expose
    • Entertainment
      • Insta Talk
      • Royal Family
      • Gaming News
      • Tv Shows
      • Streaming
    • Lifestyle
      • Fitness
      • Fashion
      • Cooking Recipes
      • Luxury
    • Travel
      • Culture
      • Holidays
    WTX NewsWTX News
    Latest News - News Briefing

    Four teens are missing in North Wales: Everything we know so far

    0
    By News Desk on November 22, 2023 News Briefing, UK News
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    (From left to right) Jevon Hirst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Henderson, and Hugo Morris, from Shrewsbury, were reported missing in Wales on Sunday morning.

    Four teenagers have disappeared after they were said to have been camping near Snowdonia National Park over the weekend.

    The four boys, Jevon Hirst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Henderson, and Hugo Morris, from Shrewsbury, were reported missing in Wales on Sunday morning.

    North Wales Police earlier today said the silver Ford Fiesta the boys were said to have been travelling in was found after receiving information from a member of the public, in the Porthmadog area.

    Sunday, November 19, morning: Jevon Hirst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Henderson and Hugo Morris are reported missing after family members don’t hear anything from them.

    Sunday, November 19, 12pm: Harvey Owen, 17, last uses his phone. He hasn’t been active on WhatsApp ever since. His mother Crystal Owen said he left home on Saturday night.

    Monday, November 20: North Wales Police issues a statement on social media saying it has concerns for four young males missing from the ‘Harlech/Porthmadog area’ since Sunday morning.

    The force says they were travelling in a silver Ford Fiesta with the registration HY14GVO. It urges anyone who may have seen the car or the group to get in touch.

    Tuesday, November 21, 3am: The coastguard sends a search helicopter to look for the missing boys after being alerted by the police.

    A spokesman said: ‘HM Coastguard responded to a request for assistance from North Wales Police in a search in the Porthmadog area shortly before 3am today (21 November).

    ‘The Coastguard helicopter from Caernarfon was sent and completed an extensive search of an area, before returning to base with nothing found.’

    Tuesday, November 21, 10am: The Welsh Ambulance Service sent two ambulance vehicles, two response units, and two air ambulances to the scene of an incident on the A4085 between Nantmor and Tan-Lan.

    Tuesday, November 21, 12pm: Police issue a statement to say they have found the car the boys were in before they were reported missing.

    A North Wales Police spokesman said: ‘Following information from a member of the public, Officers searching for four missing teenagers in the Porthmadog area have located the vehicle they were travelling in.

    ‘Police officers and colleagues from other emergency services are currently at the location and the families of those involved have been kept updated. Further information will be released when available.’

    Pictures emerge online of a police cordon in place near the village of Garreg, which is on the A4085, around five miles from where they were last seen in Porthmadog. The road has been shut between Garreg and Pont Aberglaslyn.

    Jevon Hirst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Henderson and Hugo Morris, from Shrewsbury, were reported missing on Sunday morning. 

    The Metro UK featured UK News
    Previous ArticleUK pandemic plan was ‘woefully deficient’ even for flu pandemic
    Next Article ‘I will never forget the feeling of having to put back food because I wanted my son to have milk’

    Keep Reading

    Justice Department establishes $1.7 billion fund to end Trump IRS lawsuit

    Two Teens ‘Sexually Assaulted on Great Yarmouth Beach’, Manhunt Underway

    Russia Attacks Ukraine with Extensive Drone Strikes, Claims Casualties

    London Tube Strikes Confirmed for This Week: What You Should Know

    Woman detained for carrying a ‘genuine sword’ at Unite the Kingdom protest | News UK

    Trump scores major Republican primary victory as Cassidy ousted in Louisiana

    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    From our sponsors
    Editors Picks

    Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

    January 11, 2021

    EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

    January 11, 2021

    World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

    January 11, 2021

    Melbourne: All Refugees Held in Hotel Detention to be Released

    January 11, 2021
    Latest Posts

    Justice Department establishes $1.7 billion fund to end Trump IRS lawsuit

    May 18, 2026

    Two Teens ‘Sexually Assaulted on Great Yarmouth Beach’, Manhunt Underway

    May 18, 2026

    Russia Attacks Ukraine with Extensive Drone Strikes, Claims Casualties

    May 18, 2026

    Subscribe to News

    Get the latest news from WTX News Summarised in your inbox; News for busy people.

    My World News

    Advertisement
    Advertisement
    WTX News - Latest Global news and analysis and Breaking news with Exclusive News Briefings
    Facebook X (Twitter) TikTok Instagram

    News

    • World News
    • UK News
    • US News
    • EU News
    • Business
    • Opinions
    • News Briefing
    • Live News

    Company

    • About WTX News
    • Register
    • Advertising
    • Work with us
    • Contact
    • Community
    • GDPR Policy
    • Privacy

    Services

    • Fitness for free
    • Insta Talk
    • How to guides
    • Climate Change
    • In Review
    • Expose
    • NEWS SUMMARY
    • Money Saving Expert

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    © 2026 WTX News.
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.