Close Menu
WTX NewsWTX News
    What's Hot

    Man Utd told to sign Premier League star who is ‘a mix of Mbeumo and Amad’

    February 16, 2026

    EU Commission announces revival of EPSO exam for EU administration roles

    February 16, 2026

    Amazon driver leaves van after navigating ‘UK’s most treacherous route’ to Foulness Island

    February 16, 2026
    Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
    Latest News
    • Man Utd told to sign Premier League star who is ‘a mix of Mbeumo and Amad’
    • EU Commission announces revival of EPSO exam for EU administration roles
    • Amazon driver leaves van after navigating ‘UK’s most treacherous route’ to Foulness Island
    • US Secretary of State Marco Rubio meets Slovakia’s Prime Minister Fico
    • Authorities Investigate DNA Evidence in Disappearance of Nancy Guthrie
    • Rubio Calls for European Unity at Munich Security Conference
    • US Secretary of State Rubio urges Europe to reduce dependence on Washington
    • Lando Norris beats Max Verstappen to win F1 title at thrilling Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
    • Memberships
    • Sign Up
    WTX NewsWTX News
    • Live News
      • US News
      • EU News
      • UK News
      • Politics News
      • COVID – 19
    • World News
      • Middle East News
      • Europe
        • Italian News
        • Spanish News
      • African News
      • South America
      • North America
      • Asia
    • News Briefing
      • UK News Briefing
      • World News Briefing
      • Live Business News
    • Sports
      • Football News
      • Tennis
      • Woman’s Football
    • My World
      • Climate Change
      • In Review
      • Expose
    • Entertainment
      • Insta Talk
      • Royal Family
      • Gaming News
      • Tv Shows
      • Streaming
    • Lifestyle
      • Fitness
      • Fashion
      • Cooking Recipes
      • Luxury
    • Travel
      • Culture
      • Holidays
    WTX NewsWTX News
    Latest News - News Briefing

    Russian soldier blindly drives tank over row of land mines and somehow survives

    0
    By News Desk on October 13, 2022 News Briefing, UK News
    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web
    browser that
    supports HTML5
    video

    This is the moment a clueless Russian soldier ploughs over a row of land mines in Ukraine.

    The tank, with a white ‘Z’ symbol on its side, can be seen triggering an enormous explosion.

    A thick cloud of smoke spreads across the road following the blast.

    Footage of the incident was shared by Ukraine’s Office of Strategic Communications of the Armed Forces on Thursday.

    An accompanying statement had read: ‘A morning is not a morning without a dead Russian. Have a great day everyone.

    ‘Glory to Ukraine!’

    But it appears the driver miraculously survived the explosion, as he can be seen crouching down in the rubble near the end of the clip.

    It is unclear if there were any other soldiers within the tank when the explosion took place.

    As Vladimir Putin continues to escalate the war in Ukraine, following bombardments against key cities last week, he has now issued a warning saying ‘worldwide infrastructure is at risk of terror attacks’.

    A thick cloud of smoke spreads across the road following the blast (Picture: Newsflash Media)

    The number of Russian soldiers within the tank has not been confirmed (Picture: Newsflash Media)

    His comments follow the wave of Nord Stream gas pipeline explosions.

    The Kremlin has been blamed for the incidents, but Russia maintains ‘sabotage’ is at play.

    Putin cautioned the incident had set ’the most dangerous precedent’ while speaking at a Moscow energy forum on Wednesday.

    Meanwhile, ‘General Armageddon’ Sergei Surovikin is now in charge of Putin’s battle plan in Ukraine.

    He’s already demonstrated his aggressive style of war, starting off with a bombing campaign across major Ukrainian cities.

    Rescuers work at a site of an apartment building damaged by a Russian military strike in Mykolaiv (Picture: Reuters)

    Sergei Surovikin (left) has recently been put in charge of Russia’s battleplans by Vladimir Putin (Picture: Alexei Druzhinin/Sputnik/Kremlin/Pool/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock)

    For much of the war which started in February, Russia has lacked a single empowered field commander and the expectation is Surovikin has been appointed to attack hardline.

    But as Ukraine increasingly take back land in their country, particularly to the south of the city of Kherson, it begs the question whether Surovikin can solve the structural problems plaguing Russia’s military such as the shortage of manpower and weapons.

    Since the beginning of the war on February 24 an estimated 63,800 Russian personnel have been killed but Russia claims these number of casualties are much lower.

    Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at webnews@metro.co.uk.

    For more stories like this, check our news page.

    The soldier could be seen crocuhing down in all the rubble. 

    The Metro
    Previous ArticleCCTV shows armed robbers stealing £100,000 watch from American tourist
    Next Article Forensic experts join Leah Croucher inquiry at Milton Keynes house

    Keep Reading

    Amazon driver leaves van after navigating ‘UK’s most treacherous route’ to Foulness Island

    Authorities Investigate DNA Evidence in Disappearance of Nancy Guthrie

    Coach passenger ‘stabbed in shoulder’ on M6 close to Cannock | UK News

    Russian Lab Linked to Novichok Also Developed Dart Frog Toxin, Report Reveals

    Over 60 Children in London Infected with Rapidly Spreading Measles

    Epstein claimed to a friend that Princess Beatrice was ‘fond’ of him | News UK

    Add A Comment
    Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

    From our sponsors
    Editors Picks

    Review: Record Shares of Voters Turned Out for 2020 election

    January 11, 2021

    EU: ‘Addiction’ to Social Media Causing Conspiracy Theories

    January 11, 2021

    World’s Most Advanced Oil Rig Commissioned at ONGC Well

    January 11, 2021

    Melbourne: All Refugees Held in Hotel Detention to be Released

    January 11, 2021
    Latest Posts

    Friday’s News Briefing – Chaos in Westminster – More dead in Gaza and the weekend preview

    February 24, 2024

    Queen Elizabeth the Last! Monarchy Faces Fresh Demand to be Axed

    January 20, 2021

    Marquez Explains Lack of Confidence During Qatar GP Race

    January 15, 2021

    Subscribe to News

    Get the latest news from WTX News Summarised in your inbox; News for busy people.

    My World News

    Advertisement
    Advertisement
    Facebook X (Twitter) TikTok Instagram

    News

    • World News
    • UK News
    • US News
    • EU News
    • Business
    • Opinions
    • News Briefing
    • Live News

    Company

    • About WTX News
    • Register
    • Advertising
    • Work with us
    • Contact
    • Community
    • GDPR Policy
    • Privacy

    Services

    • Fitness for free
    • Insta Talk
    • How to guides
    • Climate Change
    • In Review
    • Expose
    • NEWS SUMMARY
    • Money Saving Expert

    Subscribe to Updates

    Get the latest creative news from FooBar about art, design and business.

    © 2026 WTX News.
    • Privacy Policy
    • Terms

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.