Video of man catching fire in Dubai from an exploding Mobile Charging Device

Video of man catching fire in Dubai from an exploding Mobile Charging Device

A mobile charging device explodes in young mans pocket and sets him on fire.

This happened earlier today in Dubai, in  a shopping mall.

Shoppers watched in disbelief; screaming and shouting can be heard, as on-lookers are startled and shocked by what they seeing.

KARAM-MEDIA-Video Marketing Banner

Fortunately, for the young man, some local shopkeepers and security personnel, managed to put the fire out using fire extinguishers.

Caution: Graphic video; caution is advised.


macbook air - WTX News Breaking News, fashion & Culture from around the World - Daily News Briefings -Finance, Business, Politics & Sports

I support WTX News and want to see it get better

This a huge gesture of support for the WTX News team, it’s not just £5.00 it’s the hugs and kisses that we can’t get enough off. Give WTX a big bear sized HUG!!!!!

£5.00

Leave a comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.