US student dies after choking during hot dog eating competition
The Independent says a 20-year-old student from the Tufts University of Massachusetts choked to death after participating in a hotdog eating competition last week.
Madelyn “Madie” Nicpon was at an off-campus fundraiser where she participated in a hotdog eating contest on Saturday. Nicpon was rushed to a Boston hospital after she suddenly started choking and fell unconscious, Journal News reported. She died the next day.
Nicpon was a student leader for Suffern High School Class of 2019 and an athlete.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND SHARE WTX NEWS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY:
Facebook – Please like our page
Twitter – Twitter updates available in English and Arabic. Please follow us and we would love to hear from you
Instagram – Follow our pages in English and Arabic