- Financial Times – Russia Gains From Oil’s Surge After Dodging G7 Prices Cap
- Metro – 24 Hours In A&E Now A Reality
- The Guardian – Met Police Request Support From SAS After Officers Down Firearms
- Daily Star – Storm Agnes Blasts In
- Daily Express – Rebellion By Gun Cops Forces Soldiers To Step In
- Daily Mirror – Crash Rash In Rush To Help
- Met Office issues yellow weather warning as winds could reach 80mph
- Death at Pete Doherty party in early 2000s called ‘murder’
A weekly print edition of News Briefing was printed and published from March 2020 up until Feb. 2021.
At the moment, WTX News is an online-only publication. Readers are global avid news readers who prefer to read ‘all the news’ not just the propaganda, ex-pats, global female leaders, diplomats, international businesses, tourists, and other groups and individuals interested in News from all around the world.
All the news
‘All the news’ is a coveted term in journalism, but one that is very rarely practiced. What it means is to read the news from every perspective.
Despite the efforts of some news organisations, it is impossible for them to remove the inherit bias from a news story, we as an editorial team can also fall into that trap.
So in order to maintain our transparency we provide additional links and resources, that give alternative perceptions and views, so you are not bound by our prejudices.
We go one step further and make sure the articles are summarised so you can have a quick look to ensure you are informed. Without having to read it all again.
That’s one of the features of our Global News Briefing service. Order your copy today.
WTX News Timeline
2018 – Launched social media news – for perfectly curated news on social media for effortless browsing.
2015 – Launched its first online edition with a special service labeled The Week So Far by Yvonne Ridley.
2013 – The idea and concept were launched on the premise of a business intelligence service, to provide information as a review for businesses looking to go into partnerships with others.