Advertisements
MY World

Video of man catching fire in Dubai from an exploding Mobile Charging Device

Video of man catching fire in Dubai from an exploding Mobile Charging Device

Video of man catching #fire in #Dubai from an exploding Mobile Charging Device

Advertisements

A mobile charging device explodes in young mans pocket and sets him on fire.

This happened earlier today in Dubai, in  a shopping mall.

Shoppers watched in disbelief; screaming and shouting can be heard, as on-lookers are startled and shocked by what they seeing.

KARAM-MEDIA-Video Marketing Banner

Fortunately, for the young man, some local shopkeepers and security personnel, managed to put the fire out using fire extinguishers.

Caution: Graphic video; caution is advised.


I support WTX News and want to see it get better

This a huge gesture of support for the WTX News team, it’s not just £5.00 it’s the hugs and kisses that we can’t get enough off. Give WTX a big bear sized HUG!!!!!

£5.00

Advertisements
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


The Latest

To Top
%d bloggers like this: