Business & Commercial Briefing: including Forex movements, Gold and FTSE 100
Keep a track of the latest movements on all the important commodities form around the globe.
Commodities Update – The Latest from the Financial Markets FTSE & DOW
- European equity markets fell steeply across the board, with US stocks expected to follow suit after early falls in Japan and Korea. Gold futures prices jumped to highs of $1,331.90 per troy ounce as investors bought safe havens.
- Brent crude oil prices have risen to their highest level in more than two years following a meeting of the Opec at which producers said the market was re-balancing.
- UK price watch: prices at petrol pumps are facing a price hike as the fallout from Hurricane Harvey in Texas as the effects of the hurricane start to hit the UK and European markets. Drivers have been warned to expect increases of up to 4p per litre on Petrol and diesel in the coming days.
Get briefed on all the important news, stay updated and get like a BOSS in less than 1 minute By WTX BUSINESS TEAM.
Forex – Today’s Exchange Rates & Latest Prices on Cryptocurrencies
The rise of Bitcoin earlier this weak to $5000 has resulted in a drop by 12%. The pound has become weaker and is effecting foreign investment into the UK. Which has again fallen.
- The new £10 note featuring Jane Austen has gone into circulation today
- The Pound falls as a result of Theresa May’s Brexit speech
- The US dollar fell to its lowest level in 18 months on Tuesday morning as North Korean tensions and flooding in Texas added to the strong euro to drive the greenback lower.
Get the latest information from the financial markets. Including the latest value on the Dollar, Pound, Euro, Pak Rupee, UAE Dirham, Indian Rupee. This section also includes all the latest information the cryptocurrencies.
Your daily Business Briefing of all the relevant news and updates in the Business world, sourced & referenced, regarding today’s market updates, currency updates,Stocks and share movement on a Global scale.
We Have Been HACKED!!!!!!! & URGENTLY need to update our Servers and hosting – Support our free journalism with our one-off donation.
Support our journalism, no limits and no barriers. We are committed to providing the best service to all our readers. Don’t let the propaganda win. A little help from you can keep our dream real! We need £15,000 per month to keep our work going.
Check out how the Markets are performing in our quick round up of financials that matter to you. Start your day with all the information that you need. All part of your business Briefing – All Part of your Daily Updates by WTX News
Daily Business Briefing: Catch up on what the markets are doing the gold rates and the Volatile Forex markets.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!